According to research conducted at the University of California-Riverside, about 40% of our happiness is affected by our own mindset. Let’s look at a few ways to adjust our mindset for a happier career.
- Have an attitude check before you walk in to work and before you leave. Leave Grumpy Cat in the car.
- Don’t let work be your identity. Be able to describe yourself without mentioning work.
- Don’t burn yourself out during the day. Take time throughout the day to relax. Learn to pace yourself.
- Leave work at work. Make sure there is definition between work life and personal life.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments each day. Be proud of what you achieved.
- In the end, take the time to reflect and decide if your job is a good fit for you.
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
To contact RCS in regards to this article, please send an email to email@example.com or call 704.940.5916.